Pork Chop Hominy Casserole
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 742
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pan-fry pork chops until browned, 5 to 8 minutes per side.
- Arrange pork chops in the prepared baking dish.
- Spread the hominy over the pork chops.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour the mushroom sauce over the hominy.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the sauce is bubbling and the pork chops are tender, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 742 calories; 25 36.1 86.9 216 1651 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Made this last week but I wasn't able to post on my iPad. )-: Do not buy white hominy with this dish. It was so ugly on the plate. All white. If you are trying to introduce people to hominy, ...
This is one of my favorite casseroles. Like another reviewer, I cut the pork chops into bite size pieces before baking just to make serving easier. Yellow hominy definitely makes a prettier pr...