Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 339 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, rice vinegar, orange zest, garlic powder, nutmeg, and brown sugar; stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Stir the cocktail sausages into the orange mixture to coat; pour the sausages and sauce into an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch and water to make a smooth paste.
- Remove the sausages from the sauce with a slotted spoon and place into a serving dish. Pour the sauce into a saucepan.
- Set the sauce over medium heat and cook until simmering; stir the cornstarch mixture into the sauce, and whisk until smooth and thickened, about 2 minutes. Pour the sauce over the cocktail sausages to serve.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 21.3 g fat; 27.7 g carbohydrates; 10.1 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 776 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These little weenies were tasty! It's a nice change from all the other little weenie recipes out there. I was able to assemble these ahead of time for a party. Everyone really liked them and the...