Ingredients55 m servings 150
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour 2 4x8-inch loaf pans.
- Beat eggs, sugar, canola oil, vanilla extract, and zucchini together in a large bowl until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together unbleached flour, white whole-wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the zucchini mixture, a little at a time, stirring until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 150 calories; 7.6 18.9 2 17 109 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I cut this recipe in half down to 16 servings. Instead of using 1 1/2 eggs, I used two full eggs. I did have to add a little more oil than what was asked for because using half wheat flour made ...
This zucchini bread is not as sweet as other zucchini breads I have made. The nuttiness of the whole wheat flour gives the bread great flavor and texture. Out of habit, I beat the first four i...
This zucchini bread was awesome. I did add more cinnamon but the fact that its half enriched white flour and the other half is whole wheat is a bonus.