Ingredients3 h 15 m servings 137 cals
- Place the apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and tapioca into a bowl, and toss to coat apple slices.
- Place the apple mixture into a slow cooker. Pour lemon juice and boiling water over the apples.
- Set the cooker to High and cook until apples are tender and thickened, 3 to 4 hours.
- Mix in raisins if desired; serve warm.
- Cook's Note
- Use your choice of apples, but don't use macintosh.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 0.2 g fat; 36 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 201 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I gave this 5 stars but did not make it exactly as published. I cut the recipe in half an made it on the stove at very low heat. It still took 5 hours. It did not thicken up as much as I thou...
I gave it a 4 because the flavor was really good, but like the other reviewer, my pudding was more like apple soup in consistency. It could have been my crock pot: I used the kind that doesn't ...
This is a simple and delicious recipe; I was looking for an apple dessert that wasn't too full of calories. However, I always put my tapioca pearls in my blender first and pulverize them so the...