Rose Scented Tapioca Pudding
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 219
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a saucepan, stir together the sugar, tapioca, goat's milk, and egg. Set aside for 5 minutes for the tapioca to soak.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the rose water.
- Ladle the pudding into 4 small individual dessert dishes. Cover each dish with a piece of plastic wrap, pushing the wrap down onto the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. Let the puddings cool slightly on the countertop, about 5 minutes.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 8.2 29.3 7.6 65 102 Full nutrition