Ingredients25 m servings 192
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla extract, and coconut extract.
- Combine both amounts of flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl; mix into the butter mixture until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, 1/2 cup almond candy pieces, and flaked coconut until evenly distributed.
- Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls and place 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges become golden brown, 9 to 11 minutes.
- Immediately after removing from the oven, press a few of the remaining 1/4 cup almond candy pieces into each cookie decoratively.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 10.2 24.5 2 25 119 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
As the first reviewer, I just have to say that these are AWESOME!!!!! Made exactly as written (except for using mini choco. chips b/c that's all I had) and would not change a thing. They smelled...
These have to be one of the most fabulous cookies ever. The perfect combination of chewy and crunchy. The taste is pure summer in every bite! I followed the recipe exactly, my only advise is d...
Spectacular cookies! If you love the combination of chocolate and coconut you must try these cookies. I followed the recipe exactly and mine were done at 8 minutes in my convection oven. I li...
I followed the recipe exactly doubled. I was afraid that the coconut was be too much, but it was not at all. These are addicting. I made these for my Dad for his birthday. Now, I'm going to ...
I didn't have coconut extract and used dark brown usage because that is all I had. I used mini chips because i ran out of the regular chips. I used almond M&m's. loved them! Thanks for the recip...
Very tasty cookie! I had some coconut left over from a cake I recently made though id give these a try So glad I did my house smelled amazing while these were baking! These came out crispy on th...
These cookies are delicious especially of you like almond joy candy. I doubled the recipe and just used chocolate chips, coconut and almonds! Great texture and YUMMY!!!!
I made these at the last minute. So not having almond joy candy on hand, I added an extra 1/2 Cup chocolate chips and 1/2 c sliced almonds. I baked these on a cooking stone so had to add a cou...