Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 181 cals
- Toss chicken wings with the flour in a large non-porous bowl to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 60 to 90 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine butter, hot pepper sauce, chile-garlic sauce, Thai red chile paste, Asian sweet chile sauce, and honey in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat, stirring occasionally, until the butter is melted completely and the sauce is well blended, about 5 minutes; set aside.
- Fry the chicken wings in the hot oil until they become golden brown and are no longer pink in the middle, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the chicken wings to a serving bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken wings; stir to coat.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 14.1 g fat; 7.2 g carbohydrates; 6.5 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 205 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Though enjoyable, as written this doesn't scream "Thai" or even "Asian" to me- it screams Frank's Red Hot. There just isn't enough Asian flavor to compete. I ended up adding 2 tsp soy sauce, 2...
followed your recipe to the tee, awesome thanks for sharing your lovely recipe will be making this again, all the family loved it.
i followed the recipe exactly and i usually triple the recipe and like a previous person added half a lime and a few dashs of worchester sauce. awesome.
I made this for dinner tonight and it was awesome. So easy. I did not however use chicken wings, I did use chicken tenderloins, and shrimp for my husband. I did use four times the amounts list...
Love these wings. I did as one suggested and used 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce, but I also added some red pepper flakes (to taste). I eat these quite often. Thanks for the recipe.