Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 539
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Blot chicken wings dry with a paper towel.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, and place the flour in another bowl. Dip chicken wings into the egg, then into the flour to lightly coat, shaking off the excess.
- Melt the margarine in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Pan fry the chicken wings until well browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, gently boil the cider vinegar, soy sauce, water, brown sugar, monosodium glutamate, salt, serrano chile peppers, and ginger in a saucepan over medium heat until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Toss the browned chicken wings in the sauce to coat, then transfer the wings to large baking dish with a slotted spoon. Reserve remaining sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes, rotating and basting with the reserved sauce after 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on the chicken wings before serving.
Per Serving: 539 calories; 34.4 41.8 15.4 81 868 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 23
Thank you for a tasty wing recipe! We really liked this. These are FULL of flavor! I did make some adjustments for our tastes. First I could only fit 1/2 the wings in my pan for searing, so I cu...
These were a big hit at my football playoff get together! Made them exactly as the recipe called out and they were amazing! Was told that these were the best wings ever
These were good. Didn't pan fry, put them in the flour and baked at 425 for 15-20 minutes, then dipped in sauce, reduced oven temp to 350 and cooked for 30 minutes, basted after 15.
We loved this! My Husband really enjoyed the taste as well as my children. I couldn't find any serrano chile peppers so I used 2 red jalepeno peppers which were hot enough and I have McCormick g...
This was very good. I didn't have fresh ginger so I used 1 1/2 tsp of powdered ground ginger and I used two jalepeno peppers instead of serrano peppers and I did not use the MSG or substitute an...
These were pretty good! Ive never used margarine to fry before and it turned out well. I made as is and it taste kinda like our korean chicken. Next time, I think I'll just deep fry until coo...
So yummy! My family loved these wings! After I had already started cooking, I realized I was out of fresh ginger... so I had to use ground ginger powder, and they were still fabulous! I used ...