Ingredients20 m servings 63
- Mix together the sour cream, garlic, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, taco seasoning, hot pepper sauce, and 1/2 of the lemon juice in a bowl until well blended.
- In another bowl, mash the avocado with the remaining lemon juice; set aside.
- Spread the shredded lettuce over a 12-inch serving platter.
- Layer the black beans evenly on top, followed by the Mexican-style corn.
- Spread the prepared sour cream mixture over the corn.
- Gently spread the avocado mixture on top of the sour cream.
- Pour the salsa evenly over the avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle the Mexican cheese blend, olives, green onions, and tomato on top.
- Cook's Note
- This recipe is so diverse. You could also add Mexican rice if you wanted, or use spinach for lettuce instead of shredded. Sometimes I make this as a salad by doubling the lettuce and halving all the other ingredients, and dollop them on top of the lettuce instead of spreading! This will stay for about 2 days in the fridge.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 63 calories; 2.9 7.9 2.6 4 239 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 24
Great recipe! I like to process canned black beans in my food processor until they are the semi-chunky consistency of refried beans. It gives everyone the expected texture of the refried beans f...
Really very good. I loved the comparative lightness of this recipe. Made as described except for omitting the corn and using only half of the pepper. Thank you.
Excellent! Brought it to 4 th of July bbq...didn't tell anyone it was "skinny". Everyone loved it! Thank you so much! The only change I made is I made my own salsa.
This was delish! There are a lot of ingredients, but it's worth it. I did forget to add the corn, but I followed the recipe exactly otherwise. I will definitely make this again!
Excellent recipe. Whipped up real quick for Cinco de Mayo party. It makes a lot! (40 servings), so I recommend either halving the recipe, or plan on having leftovers for the next week.
Awesome dip!!! The only thing I did differently was that I used nonfat Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. It’s just a much healthier substitute.
I made it for a work function and everyone loved it! I also left a bit behind for my husband who devoured it. I tried the advice of making the beans in the food processor which I liked, but per...