Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 569
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the Alfredo sauce, cream cheese, spinach, red bell pepper, red onion, mozzarella cheese, and Romano cheese into a blender. Cover the blender and blend until well-mixed.
- Pour dip into a baking dish; sprinkle the Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and the cheese is melted, about 30 minutes. The dip will be runny but will thicken as it cools.
- Meanwhile, arrange the pita wedges on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with vegetable oil, and season with salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pita wedges are toasted, about 10 minutes. Serve with dip.
You might also like
Per Serving: 569 calories; 42.5 28.6 20.2 101 1167 Full nutrition