Ingredients45 m servings 541 cals
- Mix the flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Drop 5 or 6 wings at a time into the flour mixture. Seal the bag and shake to coat wings with flour.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Gently lower the coated wings into the hot oil and deep-fry until wings are no longer pink in the center and the coating is golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the wings on paper towels and set aside.
- Place the butter, hot pepper sauce, habanero pepper sauce, habanero peppers, and pineapple into the pitcher of a blender. Blend the sauce until smooth (do not allow sauce to touch your eyes); pour into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Place the fried chicken wings into the bag of sauce, 5 or 6 at at a time, seal the bag, and gently shake to coat the wings in the sauce. Remove to a platter for serving.
- Editor's Note
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- Cook's Note
- Use latex gloves when handling the peppers and sauce, and avoid contact with eyes. Be prepared for a hot wing. If you can find them, try with the ghost chilli or a sauce from the ghost chilli for an even hotter wing!
Per Serving: 541 calories; 44.3 g fat; 23.3 g carbohydrates; 13.5 g protein; 97 mg cholesterol; 1504 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I cooked this hot wing recipe for the 2012 Super Bowl and they were gone before any other dish, my husband loved them so much that I am making them again tonight.
Im sure these are great! I love spicy wings and wings in general. I will be trying this very soon! Thanks for sharing! PS Im a huge Franks red hot sauce fan so I would use that! :) )
I DID change something, actually with out knowing. I put only 1 kind of hot sauce, it was a hot sauce with ghost chilis, but these wings came out SUPER hottt!! My fiancé was pleasantly surprise...