- Whisk together in medium bowl the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, beat on high until light in color and texture, 2-3 minutes: the Melt(R) and a little less than 2/3 cups sugar.
- Beat in flour mixture until blended and consistency of brown sugar.
- Gradually beat in the eggs.
- Fold in just until combined the bananas and chocolate chips (sometimes I use half chocolate chips and half peanut butter chips).
- Bake 50-60 minutes and when toothpick comes out clean from center it is done!
- Promptly remove baked banana bread from loaf pan and let cool.
- Serve warm with an ice cold glass of milk!
- Recipe Notes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Have all ingredients at room temperature, except the Melt® Organic Buttery Spread
- Lightly spray loaf pan with a baking spray
Per Serving: 270 calories; 11.1 41.9 3.9 37 253 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Instead of this brand's "butter spread", I used melted margerine. I also used mini semi-sweet chocolate chips. I made muffins from this recipe, I got 9 muffins that were a little on the bigger s...
I am using your recipe, however, swapping your Melt butter stuff out for regular butter. I am going to cook it at 375 in a standard loaf pan. You are missing a few details in your directions.