Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 214 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 375. Use standard muffin cups, either greased or with liners.
- Whisk together the flour, what bran, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- In another large bowl whisk together the egg, brown sugar, ripe bananas, Melt(R) and vanilla.
- Add the dry mix to the wet mix and fold until just blended. Batter will be lumpy.
- Spoon into lined muffin tins.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until toothpick inserted into 2 muffins comes out dry.
- Eat immediately or cool on wire racks.
- Enjoy with additional dollop of Rich & Creamy Melt(R)!
- This recipe was adapted and modified from 'The Joy of Cooking.'
- Test chef: Erica Crockett
Per Serving: 214 calories; 6.9 g fat; 37.6 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 231 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1