Ingredients30 m servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; press into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 10 min.
- Mix mayo and 1/3 cup dressing; spread onto crust. Top with half the cheese, chicken, remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake 5 min. or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and tomatoes; drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Nutritional info per serving: Calories 500 Total fat 28 g Saturated fat 10 g Cholesterol 75 mg Sodium 1150 mg Carbohydrate 36 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 6 g Protein 25 g Vitamin A 10 %DV Vitamin C 2 %DV Calcium 20 %DV Iron 15 %DV
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Very good! My family likes it cold the best. I used my own pizza crust because it was all I had. Besides that I made as directed and I recommend it to anyone who wants something different.
It was pretty good. My only complaint is it's a little plain. I would add green onion or something to add a little zing
Yummy! I sprinkled garlic over the sauce and omitted the lettuce and tomato. Hubby loved it!