Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and water; spoon 1 cup onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Layer half the ravioli and 1 cup shredded cheese over sauce. Top with remaining ravioli and sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; cover.
- Bake 30 min.; uncover. Bake 15 min. or until ravioli is tender and heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Let stand 10 min.
- Nutritional info per serving: Calories 520 Total fat 25 g Saturated fat 14 g Cholesterol 95 mg Sodium 1090 mg Carbohydrate 53 g Dietary fiber 5 g Sugars 8 g Protein 24 g Vitamin A 25 %DV Vitamin C 25 %DV Calcium 50 %DV Iron 20 %DV
ReviewsRead all reviews 1