Ingredients43 m servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, toss chicken with flour. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 min. or just until evenly browned. Add broth and Neufchatel; cook 3 min. or until Neufchatel is melted, stirring frequently. Stir in spinach.
- Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon half into 2-qt. casserole; top with 1/2 cup mozzarella. Repeat layers; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 16 to 18 min. or until mozzarella is melted and casserole is heated through.
- Nutritional info per serving: Calories 350 Total fat 11 g Saturated fat 5 g Cholesterol 65 mg Sodium 460 mg Carbohydrate 32 g Dietary fiber 4 g Sugars 1 g Protein 33 g Vitamin A 120 %DV Vitamin C 20 %DV Calcium 25 %DV Iron 15 %DV
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe was a little work but it paid off. Absolutely wonderful!! Next time I will use double of the Sun Dried Tomato Vinegar Dressing though.
Meh. I needed a quick casserole and I had everything (mostly) to make this. I didn't have mozzerella, I had havarti. It's okay. Kids ate it but didn't love it. I doubt I'll make it again. ...