Ingredients55 m servings 339 cals
- Crust: Combine Shreddies and ground almonds. Stir in butter until combined. Transfer to 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan; press firmly into bottom and 1/2-inch (1 cm) up sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar using wooden spoon, until blended. Add egg and vanilla; whisk until smooth. Drop spoonfuls of filling evenly over crust, carefully spreading evenly.
- Topping: Combine sugar and cinnamon. Toss apples with sugar mixture. Arrange apples in pinwheel pattern over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 35 min. or until apples are tender. Cool on wire rack. Chill 3 hours before cutting.
- Tips & Suggestions:
- To crush Shreddies, place in resealable plastic freezer bag, or empty cereal liner bag, and crush by hand to achieve fine crumbs.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 21.9 g fat; 32.5 g carbohydrates; 6.3 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 236 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This tastes awesome! I used Cinnamon Toast Crunch instead of Shreddies, chopped the almonds and diced the apples into smaller chunks. Its the best of both cheesecake and apple crisp. Its not cra...
I used graham crumbs and no nuts and got a mildly tasty pie. Just what we like. Very easy to make too.