Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 485 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Topping: Combine oats, flour, and sugar in medium bowl. Using pastry cutter, or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Stir in Shreddies until combined. Set aside.
- Filling: Combine pear and cranberries in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Transfer mixture to lightly greased 9-inch (23 cm) square baking dish. Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 35 to 40 min. or until fruit is tender, and topping is golden.
- Tips & Suggestions:
- To crush Shreddies, place in resealable plastic freezer bag or empty cereal bag liner and crush by hand.
- Variation: Substitute pears with apples.
Per Serving: 485 calories; 16.5 g fat; 85.2 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 242 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1