Shreddies Quiche Lorraine
made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"Instead of traditional pastry, try this Shreddies crumb crust which provides more nutrition, texture and flavour."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 400 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Crust: Combine Shreddies with butter. Transfer to 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate; press firmly into bottom and up sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Filling: Sprinkle bacon and cheese over crust.
- Whisk eggs with cream, black pepper, and nutmeg; gently pour into crust.
- Bake 35 min. or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 5 min. before cutting.
- Tips & Suggestions:
- To crush Shreddies, place in resealable plastic freezer bag or empty cereal liner bag and crush by hand. Crumbs should be fine, with a bit of texture, but not powdery.
- Variation: Substitute 1 cup (250 mL) diced smoked ham for the bacon.
Per Serving: 400 calories; 28.4 g fat; 21.3 g carbohydrates; 16.2 g protein; 175 mg cholesterol; 569 mg sodium. Full nutrition