Shreddies Chicken Pot Pies
made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"This old-fashioned favourite is made easy with a buttery Shreddies crumble topping."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 352 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Filling: Heat butter or oil in large skillet. Saute onions 5 min., stirring frequently. Add chicken and vegetables; cook and stir 3 min. Stir in soup and milk; cook and stir until thoroughly blended and piping hot. If desired, stir in lemon zest.
- Spoon mixture into 4 foil deep dish meat pie plates or 4 individual baking dishes placed on a baking sheet.
- Topping: Combine Shreddies with butter and herbs. Sprinkle over pot pies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 25 min. or until filling is bubbly.
- Tips & Suggestions:
- Kitchen Know-How: Use left-over roasted chicken or turkey, or purchased rotisserie chicken.
- Variation: Substitute herbes de Provence with 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each) of dried thyme and poultry seasoning.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 19.7 g fat; 29.7 g carbohydrates; 15.9 g protein; 66 mg cholesterol; 717 mg sodium. Full nutrition