Shreddies Sweet Potato Pie
made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"This pie is a tasty alternative to traditional pumpkin pie."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 502 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Crust: Place Shreddies and walnuts in food processor; pulse into fine crumbs. Drizzle with butter; pulse to blend. Transfer to 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate; press firmly into bottom and sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Filling: Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl. Whisk in cream. Add sweet potatoes, spices, lemon zest, and salt; whisk until blended. Pour into prepared pie shell.
- Bake 40 to 45 min., or until set. Cool. Refrigerate several hours before slicing.
- Tips & Suggestions:
- Serve pie with a drizzle of honey, or a spoonful of honey mixed into plain yogurt, or whipped cream.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 502 calories; 17 g fat; 78.9 g carbohydrates; 8.9 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 159 mg sodium. Full nutrition