Ingredients3 h 25 m servings 244
- Crust: Place crumbs in bowl and drizzle with butter; using fork, mix until combined.
- Distribute mixture evenly into12 paper-lined muffin cups; press firmly into bottoms of each.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Filling: Mash strawberries and raspberries together in shallow pan; transfer to small saucepan. Microwave jam 20 sec. on HIGH, or until softened; stir into fruit. Sprinkle fruit with gelatin; let stand 1 min. to soften. Cook and stir over low heat 2 to 3 min., or until gelatin has dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Stir in lemon zest.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Stir fruit mixture into cream cheese mixture until thoroughly blended. Spoon approx. 1/2 cup (125 mL) mixture into each prepared muffin cup. Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 10 min. before serving and remove paper liners. Serve inverted on a plate. If desired, garnish with fresh berries.
- Tips & Suggestions:
- Variation: Use 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) of any type of fresh berry or berry blend.
- If desired, add 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped toasted slivered almonds to crushed Shreddies.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 16.6 21 4.3 51 176 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Delicious! I used frozen raspberries as there were none fresh at the grocery store. I also used raspberry jello mix instead of unflavoured gelatin, put the sugar in with the berries instead of w...
I did not try it yet..but it looks awesome...and added bonus is that you can freez it and use it as need it...so practical...love things like that.