Shreddies Butter Tart Squares
made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"Sweet and delicious treats; the Shreddies crust gives these squares a lovely nuttiness and texture."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 91 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 squares)
- Crust: Lightly grease 9-inch (23 cm) square baking pan; line with parchment paper, 2 ends extending over edge of pan.
- Place crumbs in medium bowl and drizzle with butter; using fork, mix until combined. Transfer to prepared pan; press firmly into bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Filling: Place eggs and brown sugar in large bowl; mix with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon over prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 18 to 20 min. or until light brown. Place on wire rack to cool thoroughly.
- Using a spatula or spreader, loosen edges from sides of pan. Carefully grasp ends of parchment paper and lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 36 squares (6x6 rows).
- Tips & Suggestions:
- To crush Shreddies, place in resealable plastic freezer bag, or empty cereal liner bag, and crush by hand to achieve fine crumbs.
Per Serving: 91 calories; 4 g fat; 14 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 68 mg sodium. Full nutrition