Shreddies Butter Tart Squares
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"Sweet and delicious treats; the Shreddies crust gives these squares a lovely nuttiness and texture."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 91
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 squares)
- Crust: Lightly grease 9-inch (23 cm) square baking pan; line with parchment paper, 2 ends extending over edge of pan.
- Place crumbs in medium bowl and drizzle with butter; using fork, mix until combined. Transfer to prepared pan; press firmly into bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10 min. Cool.
- Filling: Place eggs and brown sugar in large bowl; mix with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon over prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 18 to 20 min. or until light brown. Place on wire rack to cool thoroughly.
- Using a spatula or spreader, loosen edges from sides of pan. Carefully grasp ends of parchment paper and lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 36 squares (6x6 rows).
You might also like
- Tips & Suggestions:
- To crush Shreddies, place in resealable plastic freezer bag, or empty cereal liner bag, and crush by hand to achieve fine crumbs.
Per Serving: 91 calories; 4 14 1 17 68 Full nutrition