Classic Nachos with a Kick
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT Shredded Cheese
"Fiery shredded cheese adds a kick to these nachos that are topped with fresh chopped tomatoes and cilantro."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread tortilla chips onto baking sheet; top with cheese.
- Bake 6 to 8 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with tomatoes and cilantro.
- Special Extra: Add your choice of toppings, such as sour cream, salsa, guacamole and/or shredded lettuce before serving.
- Recipe nutrition information prepared by Food to Facts for KRAFT Canada Inc.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 270 calories, 16g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fibre, 1g sugars, 8g protein, 4%DV vitamin A, 2%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 4%DV iron.