Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir vegetables in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until peppers are crisp-tender and peas are heated through. Add cooking creme; cook and stir 2 min.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet; stir.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
- Substitute: Prepare using frozen meat-filled ravioli.
- Note: Refrigerate any leftovers. Stir in a little milk before reheating the next day.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 520 calories, 19g total fat, 11g saturated fat, 85mg cholesterol, 1060mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate, 5g dietary fiber, 10g sugars, 22g protein, 60%DV vitamin A, 45%DV vitamin C, 30%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was a great weekday recipe where I need to make meal prep time as short as possible. The cheese sauce doesn't go very far making it less "sauce-y" than I would like, so it needs half and h...