Ingredients20 m servings
- Cook chicken in large skillet on medium-high heat 2 to 3 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Mix cooking creme, broth and capers; pour over chicken. Cover; simmer on low heat 5 to 6 min. or until chicken is done (165 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, place asparagus in shallow microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with waxed paper. Microwave on HIGH 4 to 5 min. or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Serve chicken with asparagus and sauce.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot cooked angel hair pasta. Garnish with lemon slices.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 230 calories, 9g total fat, 4.5g saturated fat, 1g polyunsaturated fat, 2.5g monounsaturated fat, 0g trans fat, 90mg cholesterol, 540mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 29g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I loved it and so did my husband. It was fun and easy to make. Never ate or used Capers in my cooking.
I put my own twist on the recipe, using plain light cream cheese and some lemon dill seasoning I had. I also added white wine with the broth. Delicious! Even hubby was impressed.