Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown sausage with mushrooms and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Drain; return to skillet. Stir in cooking creme and mozzarella. Remove from heat.
- Unroll pizza dough on clean work surface. Pat out to 15x11-inch rectangle; cut lengthwise in half, then cut each piece crosswise into thirds. Top dough rectangles with sausage mixture; fold in half. Seal edges with fork. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 min. or until golden brown.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve these warm calzones with a mixed green salad to round out the meal.
- Substitute: Omit mushrooms. Brown sausage with peppers; drain and return to skillet. Add 1 pkg. (6 oz.) fresh baby spinach; cover and cook 5 to 6 min. or until spinach is wilted. Add cooking creme and mozzarella; mix well. Continue as directed.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle each calzone lightly with KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese before baking.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving (1/2 lb. Italian Sausage): 330 calories, 16g total fat, 8g saturated fat, 45mg cholesterol, 1070mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 16g protein, 30%DV vitamin A, 30%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 10%DV iron.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made these today for lunch because I had the cooking cream and refrigerated pizza dough to use up. I used homemade Italian sausage, onion instead of red pepper, Parmesan instead of mozzarella...