Ingredients50 m servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet; drain. Return to skillet. Add tomatoes, corn, onions and 3/4 cup cooking creme; mix well.
- Combine rice and 1/2 cup shredded cheese in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; spread to cover bottom of dish. Top with layers of meat mixture, remaining cooking creme and remaining shredded cheese; cover.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through. Top with crushed chips and cilantro.
- Substitute: Substitute 1 jar (14 oz.) your favorite salsa for the fire-roasted tomatoes.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 330 calories, 13g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 660mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 20g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 20%DV vitamin C, 15%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
ReviewsRead all reviews 21
We enjoyed this recipe. To make it quick, I just did it all in a very large skillet on the stovetop. I did not use a can of corn with peppers, all I had was corn. But I added fresh peppers and ...
We had this for dinner lastnight, and really enjoyed it. I made it exactly to the recipe, however, the meat mixture looked really soupy with the undrained tomatoes & corn, so I opted not to cove...
Wonderful! Healthy and economical. I used brown rice instead of white and increased the amount of shredded cheese. If you don't have the cooking cream, just warm up some cream cheese in the micr...
My family and I loved this dish... I have made it a couple times although I have done a few things differently each time... first off each time I was cooking for a lot of people so I doubled th...
Can't seem to find the Santa Fe blend, so I just use the original and season it myself....a new favorite at my house!!
really tasty - I didn't have the special cream cheese so I just used regular cream cheese and added some chili powder and cumin. Fresh cilantro on top made it pretty! very good!
This was an excellent recipe; I didn't have everything on hand, but it was still a huge hit with my family when I made these changes: 1. Used regular diced tomatoes 2. Used homemade taco seasoni...
Very tasty.. This was a nice and quick meal that everyone loved. I used plain corn (drained) and cooked uncovered for about 30 min. It came out great. I would probably add crushed fritos next...