Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 629 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook shells as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown beef with onions in large skillet; drain. Remove from heat. Stir in 3/4 cup cooking creme, ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Drain shells; stuff with meat mixture. Spread 1 cup sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with shells and remaining sauce. Cover.
- Bake 25 min. Mix remaining cooking creme and milk; drizzle over shells. Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Dressing.
- Special Extra: Garnish with chopped fresh basil just before serving.
Per Serving: 629 calories; 23.7 g fat; 66.9 g carbohydrates; 34.1 g protein; 91 mg cholesterol; 911 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Excellent dish. Taste was great and easy to make. I omitted the beef and added everything else. Great meal for the family.
just okay for me. Not sure I would make these again. They were okay.