Ingredients32 m servings 276 cals
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Pat pizza dough into 16x12-inch rectangle on lightly floured baking sheet. Bake 10 min.
- Spread crust with cooking creme; top with chicken, peppers, artichokes and cheeses.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until mozzarella is melted and crust is golden brown. Top with basil.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with smart sides, such as your favorite hot steamed vegetable or a crisp mixed green side salad.
- Substitute: Substitute sliced roasted tomatoes or oil-packed sun-dried tomato strips for the roasted red pepper strips.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 7.8 g fat; 33.9 g carbohydrates; 16.3 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 904 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
This was absolutly delicious! I changed a few things which I hate to do the first time.. But I used the cheese philadelphia creme and omitted the artichokes and basil.. and added fresh baby spin...
This was so easy to make and was super yummy!!! You'll have to work with the dough a bit to get it to spread out. I roasted the red pepper and half of a red onion together till tender. I'm think...
Excellent! This was the first time I've tried cooking creme and it was good! Next time I plan to add some roasted garlic to the other toppings, we love garlic! I morphed this recipe with the Gri...
I used this as a basis for dinner, but modified based on what I had available. I've never heard of the cooking creme, so I just threw a couple of spoonfuls of cream cheese in a bowl and blended...
Quick, easy and absolutely delicious. The recipe says to bake dough for 10 mins but I think 15-20 mins would be better. I also used sun dried tomatoes and bacon instead of artichokes. Can't wait...
Husband came home just as I pulled this pizza out of the oven and said, Oh My God that looks so good. So I used the refrigerated dough from the grocery store, Mixed some ranch dressing with som...