Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 383 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- Spray grill pan with cooking spray; heat on medium heat. Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Fill bread slices with chicken salad, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese to make 4 sandwiches.
- Cook 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Variation Caesar Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomatoes: For a refreshing twist, omit the bread and mozzarella cheese. Place scoops of the chicken salad onto tomatoes that have been cut into wedges. Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a piece of fruit and cold glass of skim milk.
- Substitute: Substitute a skillet for the grill pan.
- Nutrition Bonus: Here's a flavorful sandwich twist on a classic salad that's a good source of both calcium from the cheese and vitamin A from the lettuce.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 15.2 g fat; 28.4 g carbohydrates; 34.6 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 634 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I really liked this. Instead of serving warm on toasted bread, I served this in a pita. Yum!