Ingredients25 m servings 292 cals
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage and onions in large nonstick skillet on medium heat, stirring occasionally to break up sausage. Add zucchini and squash; cook and stir 6 to 7 min. or until sausage is done and vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in tomatoes and cooking creme; cook and stir 3 min.
- Drain pasta; place on platter. Top with sauce.
- Substitute: Substitute 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms and 1 cup chopped green peppers for the zucchini and squash.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Dressing.
- Nutrition Bonus: Help your friends and family eat right with this low-fat, low-calorie pasta entree. Eating right never tasted so good!
Per Serving: 292 calories; 8.4 g fat; 36.9 g carbohydrates; 17.8 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 653 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I'd recommend draining the tomatoes and then adding the juice as needed. All of the tomato juice turned a nice sauce into a runny liquid mess. Also, I think browned sliced turkey sausage would...
This was a great quick recipe - best with spicy turkey sausage. My family loved it. My teenage daughter was able to make this for the family for dinner. Definitely a family fav
Loved the recipe, only made a few additions. I added onion, fresh garlic, red pepper and mushrooms to the veggies. With a garnish of fresh shredded parmesan. Otherwise followed the recipe and...
I made a few adjustments because I didn't have a few of the ingredients at home and it turned out great! I had some home-canned peppers and onions that I used to replace the onions, and I used s...