Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 148 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook onions in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 7 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add cooking creme, broth, 1 cup cheese and parsley; mix well. Remove from heat. Gently stir in potatoes.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 45 min. Top with remaining cheese; bake an additional 10-15 min. or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
- Special Extra: For added color and flavor, substitute a sweet potato for 1 of the red potatoes.
- How to Slice Potatoes Evenly: When thinly slicing a large amount of potatoes, use a food processor or manual slicer (mandoline) for even results. Place the sliced potatoes into a bowl of cold water until ready to cook to prevent them from darkening.
- Serving Suggestion: This savory side makes a perfect accompaniment to grilled or baked poultry.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 8.2 g fat; 14 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 371 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I had regular cream cheese and not the cooking creme, but was able to improvise by adding some minced garlic, and it was still very great! I was making this with chicken and just decided to bak...
Even though Philadelphia Cooking Cremes are no longer available you can still make recipes that call for them. The Philadelphia cream cheese website gives you the substitutions needed for all th...