Ingredients28 m servings 330 cals
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss tortilla strips with oil; spread into single layer on baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook chicken in large nonstick saucepan sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. Stir in cooking creme, milk, beans, corn and tomatoes; simmer on medium-low heat 6 to 8 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Serve soup topped with tortilla strips and cilantro.
- Special Extra: Serve with lime wedges to give the soup a little citrus kick.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve this hearty soup with a tossed leafy green salad.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 9.5 g fat; 36.8 g carbohydrates; 25.7 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 924 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is a very easy and quick meal. I added a jar of pace instead of the tomatoes for more of a spicy flavor. I used corn tortilla chips and topped with sourcream and cheese also. This is a must...
Instead of a cup of milk, I used one cup of homemade chicken stock. Nice filling soup, but bland. I ended up throwing in a half batch of homemade taco seasoning and a little Frank's Hot Sauce to...
This was very fast to put together, tasted good, and didn't get too many dishes dirty. I made exactly as written except I did not make my own baked tortilla strips, I just served it with some b...