Ingredients1 h 15 m servings
- Cook onions in butter in large skillet on medium-high heat 15 to 20 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Add dressing; cook on medium heat 10 min. or until onions are caramelized, stirring occasionally. Stir in rosemary. Cool completely.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Press Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough onto bottom of 17x11-1/2x3/4-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with onions. Bake on bottom oven rack 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Top with cheese; bake 2 to 3 minutes or until melted. Top with arugula and pine nuts.
- * Recipe for Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough
- Special Extra:
- Make every last bite delicious by spreading toppings right to the edges of the crust.
- Freeze remaining Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough until ready to use as desired.
- Make Ahead:
- Onions can be cooked ahead of time. Refrigerate or freeze up to 3 months. Bring to room temperature before using.
- CRACKER BARREL is a trademark of Kraft Foods used with permission.
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This turned out great! I did make a few changes though. I used a pre-made Trader Joe's crust. First I sauteed onions with about 2 cups of sliced mushrooms until very soft then I spread the on...
looks lovely! I added some tomatoe to the recipe and made two personal pizzas instead of one large one!
Please, please, please make this recipe even if it is just as this one is laid out. I have made this recipe, albeit a bit differently perhaps a hundred times. It's a good go-to recipe when yo...
I really loved this recipe! I LOVE caramelized onions, and they are the star of this recipe! In the future, I would probably use spinach instead of Arugula (just a personal preference) and I a...
We really liked this pizza and made it just as in the recipe with the Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough. Made in a 13 inch round pizza pan it made a thin crust pizza that was perfect for a light din...
Excellent. We don't usually like tomato based pizza sauce, so we really enjoyed this made with Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough from this site. The sweet onion, cheesy flavour was great. #EndWit...
Great flavor! Next time I'm going to double the balsamic because it wasn't enough to spread on the crust. I also used a Pillsbury crust.