Ingredients40 m servings 644
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in the ziti, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through but is still slightly firm, about 12 minutes. Drain well.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the sausage. Cook and stir until the sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir in the pasta, spaghetti sauce, and Alfredo sauce. Transfer the mixture into a large baking dish, and top with the Italian cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 644 calories; 36.2 54.5 25.2 75 1372 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 37
This did not taste good. I think it was the combination of the alfredo and the spaghetti sauce. I used ground beef instead of sausage, but other reviews said they also made this switch. We did e...
Great recipe! Cheat, quick and delicious! I only had ground beef on hand and it was still amazing.
Easy and Delicious. I added sliced turkey pepperoni (half a bag) to the mix and it added a nice texture as well as flavor to it. Loved this!
Made this last night, just as written - no changes. Used roasted garlic alfredo and a veggie-based spaghetti sauce. I found it very tasty, the boyfriend also enjoyed it, and co-workers rated i...
This is so easy! I cheated even more and used homemade sauce that already had lots of mild italian sausage in it. I cooked the pasta and than stirred in the jarred Alfredo sauce to coat the no...
My family enjoyed this recipe. The addition of the Alfredo sauce really gave it a different creamier taste and texture than my usual Baked Ziti. I will make it again.
For someone who works all the time- I really love easy dishes that are also good on a budget- this ziti was perfect, and it made so much! Before I baked it I devided the ziti mixture to 2 smalle...
Easy weekday dinner. My family loves pasta so when I found this recipe, I knew we needed to try it. Can't praise this recipe enough for ease - few ingredients, quick prep, and great flavor. T...