Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 977
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with 12 ice cream sandwiches.
- Open the jar of peanut butter, place into microwave oven, and microwave on low power for about 30 seconds at a time, until the peanut butter is warm and spreads easily. Spread half the peanut butter over the layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- Mix the instant chocolate pudding mix into the whipped topping; spread half the mixture over the peanut butter layer.
- Spread half the peanut butter cups over the whipped topping layer.
- Remove tops of the hot fudge and caramel topping jars, and microwave on low power for about 10 seconds at a time just until the toppings are warmed and liquid. Drizzle half of the fudge and caramel sauces over the peanut butter cups.
- Repeat the layers, starting with the remaining ice cream sandwiches, followed by remaining peanut butter, whipped topping mix, peanut butter cups, hot fudge sauce, and caramel sauce.
- Freeze the dessert until solidly frozen, 1 to 2 hours.
- Cook's Note
- When I make this, I do not add the dry chocolate pudding mix to the second half of the frozen topping. This is just a preference for me because I like the appearance of the white color on top. This is also difficult to cut once it's frozen...may have something to do with the frozen peanut butter? Will need a good knife or strong metal spatula!
Per Serving: 977 calories; 52.3 116.8 19.7 41 658 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 19
Very good. I have to admit to some tweaking . . . I used mini ice cream sandwiches - one layer - my 9x13 did not have room for a second layer. I also cut the sandwiches to fit the pan. I did not...
This is a favorite in my house! So rich and yummy...definitely a must!
This is wonderful. Had friends over for supper and fixed this for dessert and it was the best part of the meal.
We loved this but it's HUGE. Next time I make it I will only do half the layers or make a smaller pan. It's delicious!
Instead of dealing with preparing peanut butter cups, I chose to use Reese's flavored choc syrup, the "Magic shell" kind. It added more texture and stability to my lasagna! Of COURSE we're maki...
OMG! DELISH! This was gone super fast. I didn't think it would be that good because I am not a huge fan of the ice cream sandwiches, but it was.
Really good and pretty easy. It's just not cheap, but that's ok for special occasions. I made it for my son's 12th birthday and he kept saying, "My mom's really good at making ice cream cakes", ...
Great idea, I scaled mine down and used mini ice cream sandwiches. Topped with peanut butter m&ms and mini peanut butter cups.