Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 147
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat the first egg into the butter mixture until completely blended; beat the vanilla into the mixture with the last egg.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl. Beat the flour mixture into the butter mixture about 1/2 cup at a time. Fold the rolled oats and butterscotch chips into the resulting dough. If the dough isn't firm enough, mix in more rolled oats, about 1/4 cup at a time, until dough is of desired consistency.
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 to 2 hours before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Scoop up dough by heaping tablespoonful and roll into balls. Place cookies about 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until very lightly browned and cookies are set in the middle, 10 to 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for about 5 minutes before removing from baking sheets to finish cooling on wire rack.
Per Serving: 147 calories; 7.1 18.9 1.5 24 114 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 22
I love traditional oatmeal cookies with walnuts and raisins, so this was a nice change. It was a little sweeter than I prefer but that may be because of the quality of chips I used, but it was ...
The cookies were crunchy on the edges, and chewy in the middle. They were delicious and easy. I didn't have cinnamon, so I made the cookies without it. Everyone loved the cookies and I will make...
A tasty cookie we really enjoyed. I followed the ingredients and directions, as directed. The only change was, mine were in the fridge all day as I mixed them up in the morning and baked them ...
These were great I followed recipe but added more oats... not sure how much. This made a TON of cookies. I like small cookies... I rolled each one into a ball about the size of a large marble or...
Delicious cookies & great directions. I like the 2 tsp of cinnamon in them. (Used all I had on hand - quick oats - and about 2 1/2 cups, seemed right.)
These are so delicious!! Came out perfect. Crispy on the outside, chewy center. Definitely need to refrigerate the dough before baking. I doubled the recipe and it made about 6dz. Already getti...