Peach Pasta Salad
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 374 cals
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. When cool, crumble the bacon and set aside.
- Fill a pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in the shell pasta and return to a boil; cook the pasta uncovered over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but still slightly firm, about 13 minutes.
- Rinse pasta thoroughly in cold water several times to chill, and drain well.
- Place the vinegar, sugar, basil, thyme, garlic, salt, curry powder, and black pepper into the pitcher of a blender; blend on high speed until smooth. Reduce blender speed to low and slowly pour the canola oil into the blender to make a creamy dressing.
- Place the bacon, cooked pasta, peaches, parsley, celery, red bell pepper, and green onions into a large salad bowl and toss to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss again to coat with dressing.
- Refrigerate salad for 1 hour before serving.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 32.2 g fat; 17.6 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 515 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was delicious! Made it for the first time for company and it got rave reviews! Used nectarines 'cause the store was out of peaches (go figure!) - they did not brown (which I was concerned...
This is amazing! Really worth getting out the blender and making the dressing. I didn't have the bacon, but used cooked chicken in its place. Wow!!! They should bottle this dressing--I'd eat...
My husband doesn't usually like fruit a non-fruit salad, but he ended up taking a third helping of this salad. The dressing was super amazing. The curry powder adds a nice accent to the basil. I...