Sweet Potato Cranberry Sauce Bread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 374 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (4 mini loaves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 4 mini loaf pans.
- Combine cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, eggs, white sugar, oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add flour, nutmeg, allspice, baking soda, and baking powder; mix well. Fold raisins into the batter.
- Divide batter evenly among the loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Place loaf pans on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also add nuts or cranberries if desired and use more mashed sweet potatoes (up to 2 cups), depending how much you have left over. Substitute leftover sweet potato casserole for the mashed potatoes if desired.
- Baking time is longer for a large loaf pan and shorter for muffin pans. Just check with a toothpick to make sure it is done.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 10.8 g fat; 65.6 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 153 mg sodium. Full nutrition