Mojito Cream Puffs
made it | 0 reviews |
"Here's an easy way to enjoy the flavor of your favorite cocktail....when it's served for dessert in a delicious puff pastry shell. Cheers!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 388 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Grate 3 tablespoons zest and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice from the limes.
- Stir the sugar and 2 tablespoons lime zest in a small bowl.
- Stir the corn syrup and lime juice in a large bowl. Brush the tops of the pastry shells with the corn syrup mixture. Sprinkle with the sugar mixture.
- Stir the mint, rum and remaining lime zest into the remaining corn syrup mixture. Add the cream cheese and stir with a whisk until the mixture is smooth. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon the whipped topping mixture into the pastry shells. Top with additional fresh mint leaves, grated lime zest and the pastry "tops".
Per Serving: 388 calories; 24.1 g fat; 39.2 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 324 mg sodium. Full nutrition