Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 334 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
- Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into an 11-inch square. Cut into9 (3 1/2-inch) circles. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet. Reserve the pastry scraps to decorate the tops of the pastries, if desired.
- Brush 9 pastry circles with the egg mixture. Top each with 1 candy. Place the remaining pastry circles over the candies and press the edges to seal. Crimp the edges with a fork. Decorate the tops of the pastries with the reserved pastry scraps, if desired. Brush the pastries with the egg mixture. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove the pastries from the baking sheet and let cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Recipe Note: Use the pastry scraps to customize these puffs for the holidays. You could make Jack o' lanterns for Halloween, Christmas ornaments for Christmas or even monogram with your initials!
- Easy Substitution: You can substitute "fun-size" chocolate candy bars for the peanut butter cup candies, if you like.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 20.4 g fat; 30.7 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 327 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1