Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 203
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart shallow baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Beat the eggs, soup, milk, 1/2 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon thyme in a large bowl with a fork or whisk. Add the bread cubes and turkey. Stir and press the bread cubes into the milk mixture to coat.
- Pour the bread mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and thyme. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
You might also like
- Leftovers: This recipe is a great way to use leftover turkey or ham.
- Easy Substitution: You can substitute your favorite shredded cheese for the Swiss cheese.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 10.5 5.8 20.7 168 392 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe was a huge hit with my 3 teenagers. I used rotisserie turkey from the grocery store, which made it a quick weeknight dinner.