Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 425 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and green pepper to skillet and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Stir soup, tomato paste and chile pepper in skillet and heat to a boil. Return chicken to skillet. Stir in beans. Reduce heat to low. Cook until chicken is cooked through. Serve chicken mixture over rice.
- Ingredient Note: We develop our recipes using a 4-5 oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast half per serving. However, there are a range of sizes available in-store, from the butcher counter to the meat case and the freezer section. Use whichever you prefer- just follow the recipe as written above for the best result. If you're using larger chicken breasts they may require a little longer cooking time.
- Easy Substitution: You can substitute 1 tsp. chili powder for the1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chili pepper.
- Serving Suggestion: The chicken mixture is also delicious served wrapped in flour tortillas.
Per Serving: 425 calories; 8.2 g fat; 49.2 g carbohydrates; 37.3 g protein; 76 mg cholesterol; 756 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My mistake for using a recipe using soup for the sauce. Tasted really processed, did not think it was spicey at all. Will not make again.