Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 259 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place the tomatoes, zucchini, pepper and onion into a large bowl. Add half the dressing and toss to coat.
- Lightly oil a grilling platter or vegetable basket. Place the vegetables onto the platter.
- Grill the vegetables for 15 minutes or until tender, turning them over once halfway through the grilling time. Remove the vegetables to a large bowl. Add the remaining dressing and toss to coat. Stir in the cheese.
- Split the rolls and grill until toasted. Divide the vegetable mixture among the buns.
- Recipe Note: We recommend a grilling platter or vegetable basket for this recipe because its smaller openings keep the vegetables from falling through.
- Alternate Preparation: You can also use a grill pan for this recipe. Lightly oil a grill pan and heat over medium heat. Add the vegetables in batches and grill until tender, turning them over once halfway through the grilling time.
- Easy Substitution: You can also use the Pepperidge Farm® White Sliders Mini Sandwich Buns in this recipe.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 5.6 g fat; 42.6 g carbohydrates; 13.3 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 422 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1