Chestnut, Fig and Honey Stuffing
made it | 0 reviews |
"Figs and honey add just the right amount of sweetness to this delectable baked stuffing...it's deliciously different, yet comforting and familiar too!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 313 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallots, chestnuts, figs and celery and cook until the celery is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the honey and broth in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the parsley and stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 3-quart casserole. Cover the casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.
- Easy Substitution: You can substitute 1/2 cup chopped walnuts for the chestnuts.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 9.9 g fat; 53.4 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 782 mg sodium. Full nutrition