Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 207 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller, scoop the pulp out of each zucchini half, leaving an 1/8-inch-thick shell. Dice the pulp and reserve the zucchini shells.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot and zucchini pulp and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the rice and 1 cup sauce and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture into the zucchini shells. Place the filled shells into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the oregano and cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until the zucchini shells are tender.
- Leftovers: This recipe is a great way to use up leftover rice.
Per Serving: 207 calories; 6.6 g fat; 32.5 g carbohydrates; 6.3 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 391 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1