Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 617 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the honey and water in a small bowl.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Cut into 4 (6-inch) squares.
- Spread 1 teaspoon mustard on each pastry square to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Layer each with 2 ham slices, 2 cheese slices, 1 pickle slice and 2 pork slices. Brush the edges of the pastry squares with water. Fold the pastry over the filling to form a triangle and crimp with a fork to seal. Brush the filled pastries with the honey mixture. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a green salad with sliced tomatoes, onions, radishes and a lemon vinaigrette.
Per Serving: 617 calories; 37.8 g fat; 27.5 g carbohydrates; 39.6 g protein; 109 mg cholesterol; 958 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1