Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 494
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir green onion and garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until lightly browned and tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in green chilies, cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream. Mix well. Reserve 3/4 this sauce in a bowl and set aside. Mix in chicken, pinto beans, and 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese to the remaining 1/4 of sauce in saucepan; stir together.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture and roll up. Place seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
- Combine reserved 3/4 sauce with milk in a small bowl. Spoon this mixture over the rolled tortillas and top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and enchiladas are heated through, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Chicken Enchiladas II.
Per Serving: 494 calories; 14.4 81.7 29.5 57 1329 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1